“EUROFLEETS+ MARINE RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURES MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP”
19 – 21 September 2022
This workshop is organized within the scope of the EurofleetsPlus training program and will be held at Tallinn University of Technology.
The workshop will have a duration of 2.5 days (from 19th to 21st September 2022) and is offered to Marine Scientists and Marine science related staff that want to improve their knowledge on the different aspects related to the management of a Marine Research Infrastructure.
Workshops elements include
- EU Research Vessels Management – (funding, scheduling, crew and technicians, DIP clearance, IMO regulations, STCW 95, Ship safety and security) including examples from EU RVs operators;
- Cruise Planning – Cruise leader and RI manager/operator duties, Cruise planning, Post cruise
- Marine Research Infrastructures Management – RI’s onboard, RI team operators, mob & demob;
- Shipboard Data Management and Data Access – Shipboard data management, data transfer, database (EVIOR, EMODnet, SeaDataNet), the Eurofleets EARS data management suite;
- Marine Infrastructures Networks – EurOcean, ERVO, IRSO, EuroArgo, EUFAR…
- EU Marine Research Infrastructures foresight – the Eurofleets experience, the Eurofleets Research Infrastructures proposal.
For more information please visit: Link
Deadline for application: 23 August 2022