|T5.1 Strategic agenda for stakeholder engagement|
|T5.2 Stakeholder dialogue and workshops|
The aim of WP5 is to involve a wide range of stakeholders to inform on the development, operation and strategic direction of the European research fleet. The dynamic needs of different user communities will be assessed to ensure that relevant marine research infrastructures are designed, operated, coordinated, and optimised for user’s challenging requirements.
The objectives of WP5 are to
- Plan stakeholder engagement and events in accordance with a dynamic strategic agenda.
- Facilitate meaningful stakeholder dialogue with European and international stakeholders.
- Map stakeholder needs, in particular for end user communities
- Prioritise clustering with relevant projects and initiatives focusing on relevant technologies.
- Make recommendations for development, operation and strategic direction of the European research fleet
Activities under WP5 will be relevant across the Eurofleets+ project. In particular, it will provide direct inputs to WP8 Foresight: Legacy and Roadmap to ensure that stakeholder needs are fully considered. It will inform the research planned in WP3 Joint Research Activities. It will provide inputs to Training and Education in WP6 and help match user needs with innovations through working with in WP7 Innovation Management and Exploitation.
D5.1: Strategic agenda for stakeholder engagement (M12). EMSO ERIC
D5.2: Report and recommendations from International Workshop 1 (M20). EMSO ERIC
D5.3: Map of user needs for research vessel infrastructure (M22). EMSO ERIC
D5.5: Report and recommendations from International Workshop 2 (M26). EMSO ERIC
D5.6: Map of user needs for research vessel infrastructure (M48). EMSO ERIC
D5.7 Strategic agenda for future stakeholder engagement (M48). EMSO ERIC