EUROFLEETS+ has successfully delivered a “Dissemination Toolbox” for young researchers.
A “how to guide” to effectively communicate research to different people at different times and through different media. It provides all the resources needed to get the most impact from their Eurofleets+ experience. The tool box includes:
- Message in a Bottle – How to get your message to the right audience,
- Casting your net – How to use Social Media to showcase your work and reach your audience,
- The Sailor’s Guide – Blogging on the go and creating great news articles!
- Into the Open Ocean – All you need to know about Open Science and Open Access,
- Become Jacques Cousteau – Become an ocean film expert with our guide to producing videos to disseminate you research,
- Gear Up – Tools to help you produce the best posters, presentations and reports,
- Navigate to Success – Ten steps to becoming the Captain of your own scientific career.
Access this tool here