|T1.1 Eurofleets+ kickoff meeting|
|T1.2 Project management|
|T1.3 Data management|
|T1.4 Launch Eurofleets+ project|
|T1.5. Project leadership and monitoring|
|T1.6. Project Reporting|
WP1 is dedicated to Project Management [MGT] to ensure that the Eurofleets+ project is properly established and implemented, and that there is strategic oversight of all project activities. WP1 will ensure excellence in the overall project activities related to transnational and virtual access, joint research, and networking, and will build on the success and learning outcomes of the EU-funded project Eurofleets 1 and Eurofleets 2.
- To establish the Eurofleets+ project, thereby integrating and opening up key research vessels and related infrastructure and equipment to researchers from academia and industry, in keeping with the expectations of the INFRAIA-01 2018-2019 Call for Advanced Communities.
- To ensure excellence in the activities related to transnational and virtual access, joint research, and networking and building on the success and learning outcomes of the EU-funded Eurofleets 1 and Eurofleets 2 projects.
- To monitor the project to ensure that there is easy and effective access to the research infrastructure and associated equipment across diverse marine areas, and ensure that its use and development is optimised to advance knowledge and technology;
- To coordinate and manage all administrative, financial, legal, contractual, organisational, data, gender, and quality aspects of the project
- To liaise with the EC and provide high quality technical and financial periodic and final reports on time and in full, according to the requirements defined in the EC grant agreement and Description of Work.
D1.1 Report on Eurofleets+ kickoff meeting [MI]. M1;
D1.2 Report on Eurofleets+ project launch [MI]. M3
D1.3 Eurofleets+ Data Management Plan [RBINS]. M6;
D1.4 Eurofleets+ Annual Report 1 [MI]. M12;
D1.5 Eurofleets+ Annual Report 2 [MI]. M24;
D1.6 Eurofleets+ Annual Report 3 [MI]. M36;
D1.7 Eurofleets+ Annual Report 4 [MI]. M48
Note: the EC Periodic Reports and the Final Report will be issued in accordance with requirements set by the EC in the Grant Agreement and Description of Work (DoW).